I'm building an EFI utility under Windows. I want to compress some data and
append
it to the utility. Later, when the utility is executed in the EFI shell, I want
have the utility decompress the data.

I tried using BaseTools\Bin\Win32\LzmaCompress.exe to compress the data and
found
that it doesn't place the compressed and uncompressed sizes of the data at the
beginning of the compressed data.  So, I tried
BaseTools\Bin\Win32\TianoCompress.exe.

That utility does seem to create an output that the EFI_DECOMPRESS_PROTOCOL's
GetInfo() function likes.  However, that protocol's Decompress() function does
not
like the compressed data's format (returns Invalid Parameter).

I also tried using the UefiDecompressLib functions to decompress the data, but
that fails similarly.

So, is there some Win32 utility that compresses data in the format that the
EFI_DECOMPRESS_PROTOCOL expects?  If so, what/where is it?

Thanks,
Jim