On 2014-12-19 09:45:37, Sergey Isakov wrote:
> Why not emulate something more realistic, for example Intel GMA950?

Here is something else that was released under the BSD license:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/efidevkit/files/Releases/Others/Other%20Contribution/
=> GOP_Release.zip

It is EDK (not EDK II) based. I've worked a little to port this to EDK
II. I got it to build, but I never was able to test it.

-Jordan