On 05/14/2015 05:58 PM, Hao Wu wrote:
> UEFI 2.5 introduces EFI wireless MAC connection protocol. The header file
> will be added into MdePkg. Wi-Fi device path definition and its node/text
> conversion are added as well.

Hi,

[I'm trying to create a series of blog posts on UEFI 2.5 features (eg,
UEFI HTTP Boot) and what's been added to EDK2 trunk, including what is
in the public trunk -vs- features added to other commercial products.]

Besides headers, will this 'wireless MAC connection protocol'
implementation be in TianoCore EDK2 trunk, or elsewhere?

What was the main business need for adding this to UEFI?

Thanks,
Lee Fisher
RSS: http://firmwaresecurity.com/feed