I found EFI Shell triggers ASSERT on QEMU AARCH64 when I run "cd"
command and then "ls" command, with EDK2 DEBUG version.

These are 2 bugs I found which were introduced by unsafe string
functions replacement.

We may need more review on these commits, especially for using
Str***S to replace Strn***, because they functions differently when
length overflows.

Thanks.

Heyi Guo (2):
  MdePkg: Fix bug in CatVSPrint introduced by r17742
  ShellPkg: Fix bug introduced by r17730

 MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLibPrint.c      | 6 +++++-
 ShellPkg/Application/Shell/ShellProtocol.c | 2 +-

2.1.4