Just to pick a transition time, let's change over ~2 days from now.

In various time zones:

$ TZ='UTC' date -d @1437087600
Thu Jul 16 23:00:00 UTC 2015

$ TZ='America/Los_Angeles' date -d @1437087600
Thu Jul 16 16:00:00 PDT 2015

$ TZ='Asia/Shanghai' date -d @1437087600
Fri Jul 17 07:00:00 CST 2015

For your local time, try:
$ date -d @1437087600

To subscribe to the new list:

Let's try to not use the new list until then to let people have one
last chance to subscribe. Shortly after the cut-off, we'll reject
email sent to the old list.

-Jordan

Forwarded message from Jordan Justen (2015-07-06 11:48:48):