> On Aug 10, 2015, at 7:50 AM, Narinder Dhillon <ndhillo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Not sure if this a problem, yet. Some other architectures don't seem to have
> this offset. Perhaps they have a linker script, will check.

Most things are liked at zero, well zero relative to a PE/COFF header. So if
the tools produce an ELF image they need to adjust for the PE/COFF header.
When an FV is constructed the SEC, and PEIMs (PE/COFF or TE (shortened PE/COFF
header)) are relocated to the correct address in the Flash Device (FD). When
modules are loaded into memory they are relocated to their executable address.
So in general things are never linked to their executable address.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish