i am looking for a way to determine whether an observation from the
real-world (one data point) comes from a distribution that has been created
out of a simulation process. the simulation is repeated 30 times, so there
ae that many data points.

the idea is to test whether the simulation process replicates the real-world
phenomenon, of which we have only one observation. i would even be
comfortable with something that tells me, "there is a high likelihood of
drawing the real-world observation from the distribution created by the
simulation."

thanks a lot.

ravi bapna