Hi,

My StatSite < http://www.economics.pomona.edu/StatSite/framepg.html

<http://www.economics.pomona.edu/StatSite/framepg.html> > now

has many new and improved goodies, including revised versions of these
free software programs for both Mac and Windows platforms:

Smith's Statistical Package is a user-friendly statistics program that
avoids the drudgery of hand calculations and the complexity of large
computer packages, so that students can concentrate on understanding and
applying statistical reasoning.

StatGames consists of 20 games (or challenges). Some are
straightforward: delete some of these 13 numbers until the mean is
between 11 and 12. Some are fun games (swing at a baseball or pop
dancing balloons) that generate data students can analyze. Some are
subtle challenges that reveal regression to the mean or the fallacious
law of averages.

StatQuiz contains hundreds of interactive multiple-choice questions to
help students test and refine their statistical reasoning. Users are
given hints if their answers are wrong, further explanations if they are
right.

Please keep sending me suggestions about how I can make this site even
more useful.

Thanks,

Gary