Hi,

I've managed to corrupt the template used by TableCurve when exporting
to Sigmaplot 2000 while trying to customize it (see the help button in
the save-to-sigmaplot option).

Could someone send me their original of this small file? It's
tcurvee.ovl. It's just a renamed signmaplot notbeook.  I'd really really
really appreciate it, as i'm kind of in a hard place without it...

ps. if you have customized your own version of this template to make it
look better, I wouldn't mind that either :)

thanks in advance
[EMAIL PROTECTED]