Thanks for your comment.  The message was accidentally sent from my wife's
news account.

I didn't take the measurement simultaneously, but it is not my major
concern.  My concern is: I did a regression on the mean(WT) against
mean(AT).  Is this good enough?  Can I get more out of data?  I've been
trying to get QVF(Quasiliklihood estimation model from stat.tamu.edu) and
some multivariate delta SAS macro to work.  They seems too complicated for
such a simple situation.  Is there a simple way?

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Wenjing Dai
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois