Check out XLStats at,

http://www.man.deakin.edu.au/rodneyc/XLStats.htm

I have used a number of stat programs and this one is the easiest to use for
us non-professional statisticians. It solves what I believe is the biggest
problem in statistics, i.e., which statistical inference test is appropriate
for my particular problem.

It is both robust and comprehensive. Moreover, the author, Rodney Carr, a
professor at Deakin University, Victoria, Australia, is very forthcoming and
helpful. While the software is inexpensive it does require the Microsoft
Excel program since it is in fact an Excel file.

Good luck.

A retired Rockwell Int. aerospace engineer,

WDA

end

9xHt6.40968$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9xHt6.40968$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...