Thanks for the response. Actually, I want b(W) to be a non-linear
function with the range restricted to (0,1). Also, I don't want to specify its
functional form and
I am more interested in non-parametric estimation.

I have not seen this type of models in Davidson and MacKinnon...
I am going to check random coefficients literature.