Marketing Research, Conjoint, Discrete Choice, Experimental Design
Reports TS-643 TS-630A TS-622 TS-621 TS-273 can be obtained from:
http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/tnote/tnote_stat.html

These reports go into great detail on finding experimental designs for
conjoint and choice models.  Your goal should not be to create an
orthogonal design; it should be to create a good efficient design that
may or may not be orthogonal.

--
Warren F. Kuhfeld        SAS Institute Inc.  (919) 677-8000 x17922
Multivariate Models R&D  Cary, NC 27513-2414 (919) 677-4444  (Fax)