Hello !

    I have fitted a LOG LINEAR MODEL for analysing a 3 dimensional Contingency Tables with no empty cells. After completing the necessary tests the final model was found to be

LOG ( Fijk) = m + ai + bj + ck + (ac)ik + (bc)jk

where the factor A has 4 levels
                        B has 2 levels
                        C has 2 levels
I fitted the above LOG LINEAR MODEL on the analogy of Simple Analysis of Variance.

I am now interested to compare different levels of A or different combinations of two or three factors like A
significance of effects of A1 and A3
significance of A1B2 and A3C1 etc.

I request the members of the list to kindly suggest suitable statistical procedures, Statistical tests, Standard Errors etc. ( Preferably in the form of computational formulae ) for doing above.

Thnaks in advance

D. V. Ratnalikar
Assoc. Prof. Stat.
Deptt. Econ & Stat