Go Straight to http://www.dartmouth.edu/~chance/
Its exactly what you want. And a damn good job it is.
John

On 25 Apr 2001 09:39:22 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robert J.
MacG. Dawson) wrote:

        Can anybody out there who is teaching (or has recently taught) a
   stats course at the first year level aimed specifically at
non-science
   students send me  - either by direct mail or through the group, at
your
   discretion - a brief curriculum/course outline ?

        What I have in mind is a course intended more to train students
to read
   papers that use statistics - at a fairly elementary level, and
perhaps
   with some faith in the refereeing process - than to write such
papers
   themselves.

        -Robert Dawson

Take Out the "Spam No" to Reply