Hi

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Bob Wheeler wrote:
> I can't find a paper by anyone named Cohen with a
> title resembling what you give in CIS. Perhaps you
> can improve the citation.

Cohen, J. (1968). Multiple regression as a general data-analytic
       system. Psychological Bulletin, 70, 426-443.

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark