Can someone please help me in the following:

1. I have conducted a Repeated-Measures ANOVA using SPSS and the table of
Within-subjects effects showed some results of dots in the cells of the
table. I also get these dots in the alpha column of the Homogeneity of
covariance test results table. Since Repeated-measures ANOVA is very
sensitive to the test of Homogeneity of Covariances, I really need to
understand what these dots in the results of the Homogeneity of Covariances
test signify.

2. I have lost some significant effect that was present when I conducted the
repeated-measures ANOVA on sub-samples of the sample separately (i.e. when I
conducted the same ANOVA test on the whole sample the significant
interaction effect disappeared). Is this a normal outcome?

HAYTHAM