I've been a regular member of this list for years, but rarely say
much. But I'm out here, and continue to be amazed at the range of the
disciplines represented.

With that thought in mind, I'm here to ask if anyone would be
interesteed in a lot of copies of the journal _Communications of the
Association for Computing Machinery_ from 1969 to the present. It's
pretty complete, but I won't swear that every issue is here. But what
IS here covers a lot of territory in terms of the development of the
discipline of computer science.

I'd like to be able to give all of those back issues to some person
or institution that could use them. Since the readership of the list
is so diverse, there might just be someone out there who would think
"Wow! I'd like our library to have that!"

I'll be happy to let all that paper go to a new home just for my cost
of shipping.

Please let me hear from you if you can give me a lead.

Dick Lehman

Richard S. Lehman                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Professor of Psychology                      (That's R-underscore-Lehman)
Department of Psychology
Franklin & Marshall College                            Voice (717)291-4202
PO Box 3003                                              FAX (717)291-4387
Lancaster,  PA  17604-3003
                        "I'd rather be blowing glass."