Mr. Ulrich complains my 91 year-old deceased mother's concept of her
right to smoke is "provocative to me."    Wow!  Either he has too much
time on his hands or some really serious problems that can't be solved
through a statistics newsgroup.  How my dead mother's attitude toward
smoking created such an emotional tirade is beyond me.  The bizarre
and convoluted allusion to Justices Scalia and Thomas seems to be
another of Mr. Ulrich's "hot buttons" my mother inadvertently pushed
from her grave.  I suppose he thinks she was a part of the "vast right
wing conspiracy" he seems to be railing about.  What Mr. Ulrich
doesn't know is she was not only a lifelong smoker, but a Democratic
Party activist as well.  As yet, Mr. Ulrich has not provided the case
law attributed to the two Justices re: smoking "rights" vis a vis
Natural Law.   IMHO, his apparent need to spout Democratic Party
ideology would be more appropriate for a political science grouping.
Possibly, his political ranting plays well to the gallery in
Pittsburgh.  Are they lucky, or what?