I'd recommend some sort of bootstrapping/randomization procedure...

WBW

William B. Ware, Professor and Chair                 Psychological Studies
CB# 3500                                                      in Education
University of North Carolina                         PHONE  (919)-962-7848
Chapel Hill, NC      27599-3500                      FAX:   (919)-962-1533
http://www.unc.edu/~wbware/                          EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]