For those interested in mathematics and mind...

I'm running a simple psychology experiment over the internet. It
doesn't take much time, and very little mental effort. It is vaguely
related to mathematics, and you might be interested in the outcome.
If you take part in the experiment, you get shown some of the
results.

If you're interested, go to

http://www.stanford.edu/~gruffydd/math/

and follow the instructions. There is a quick consent form to
complete, and the experiment just involves responding to some
simple questions.

Having finished the task, you can spend the rest of the day being
proud that you have furthered our knowledge of how the mind works.