"Statistics class is a lot like church, many attend but few understand."
(acknowledgment to Wes Westrum, former major league manager)

==>Thomas W Reiland  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
==>Dept. of Statistics  tel. (919) 515-1939<==
==>Box 8203   fax: (919) 515-7591<==
==>North Carolina State Univ.
==>Raleigh, NC 27695-8203

colleagues,

Please see
http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/emailtax.html

Tom

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Selma
McEntire wrote:

> [...]

Thomas B. Kepler, Director                      Raleigh, NC 27695-8203
Biomathematics Graduate Program                 phone: (919)515-1911
Department of Statistics                        FAX:   (919)515-1909
North Carolina State University                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]