From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of J.L.
Sent:   Wednesday, December 15, 1999 12:18 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        dissertation

Hello all --

I am a PhD student in biostats. who will be starting the dissertation
process in about a year and a half.  Could anyone direct me to some
useful books/web sites/other references on beginning, researching,
writing the dissertation?  Most of the books I have found so far seem
to be written more for students in non-science related fields.

TIA,
--
JL