I have a question in regards to which test statistic to use.  Example:
my problem is a test of glue "A"  vs glue "B".  I have a test that just
determines if glue "A" remains stuck to the surface or not.  The test
does not have any other measurements.  It holds or does not hold.  If I
test 5 samples of glue "A" against 5 samples of glue "B" with the
following results:
glue "A" held 4 times,  glue "B" held 2 times.
Can I make a valid decision?  Do I need more samples?  Suggestions?
Thanks
Glenn Gee
Director, Manufacturing Assistance Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]