This is a test message to see if a new "message" footer is working.
Due to a number of complaints about a message posted earlier we are being
asked to look into "closing" the list.  Meaning that a person will have to
approve/disaprove all subscriptions to the list, and possibly posts to the
list.  (Too much work for a person to deal with.)  So our attempt to
make peace is to have some information posted at bottom of all messages
posted, and some on the primary web page.

I apologize for this inconvience.

Terry

 Terry Byron                 Tel: (919) 515-1930  Addr: Campus Box 8203, NCSU
 NCSU Systems Administrator  Fax: (919) 515-1909        Raleigh, NC 27695