I conat figure out what are the knows and what you want
to vary for your extremem principle.

:I know there exists LSF algorithms that minimize criterion:
:
:\sum^{n}_{i=1}w_{i}[a_{i}-t_{i}]^{2}
:

Is this supposed to be the standard linear regresion critera?
If so it should be more like:
sum[ ( y_i(x_i) - t(x_i) )^2 ]

where t(x) is linear t(x)=a x + b

Kind of looks like what you have, but what is w? Some kind of
weight function?

--
george jefferson : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to reply simply press "r"

  This list is open to everyone. Occasionally, people lacking respect
  for other members of the list send messages that are inappropriate
  or unrelated to the list's discussion topics. Please just delete the
  offensive email.

  For information concerning the list, please see the following web page: