Dear all,

I would like to know which statistical method should I use for my
research with SPSS.

My research aims at examining the causal relationship of sport training
program to academic results.
Thus, I collected the academic results before and after the training
program from sport participants and also the non-sport participants as
the control group.
Besides, as I want to know how the training program affects the
academics, I also collected the pretest and posttest data of self-esteem

and motivation from both experimental and control groups. Thus, I can
examine the relationship between self-esteem, motivation and sports.

Can anyone help me to solve this big problem for a junior SPSS user?
Thanks.

Alice

  This list is open to everyone. Occasionally, people lacking respect
  for other members of the list send messages that are inappropriate
  or unrelated to the list's discussion topics. Please just delete the
  offensive email.

  For information concerning the list, please see the following web page: