You didn't mention any cost constraints but a really good inexpensive
package is the NCSS program.  It can read Excel and many data formats
from other stat programs, too.  Takes a little while to get used to but
has really nice customizable graphics that can be output in rtf (rich
text format) for import into almost any word processor or presentation
program.

Look at << http://www.ncss.com >> for download of trial version and a
nice free probability program, too.

Tom Gatliffe

Shana Mueller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a stastical software package   I have only used the JMP
> software (mostly for Design of Experiments) in the past but am looking
> for software that will not only help in planning experiments, but also
> one in which I can input my data from Excel, do regression analysis and
> be able to get presentation worthy graphs.  As I recall, JMP did not
> have a good graphing program.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shana Mueller
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This list is open to everyone. Occasionally, people lacking respect
  for other members of the list send messages that are inappropriate
  or unrelated to the list's discussion topics. Please just delete the
  offensive email.

  For information concerning the list, please see the following web page: