Hi everybody.
I have a question concerning repeated measures analysis. I am not sure of
whether a linear model with a factor that varies as repeated measures are
taken (e.g., order or session) is identical to a repeated measures analyses.
I'll detail the question below.

I have a within-subject study in which subjects used three methods to solve
six different tasks. The experiment is run in three sessions, each
consisting of two tasks. Three of the tasks are very different from the
other three tasks.

For analysing this experiment, I plan to use a model like Y[ijkl]:= u+
subject[i]+ task[j]+ session[k]+ method[l]+ e[ijkl],
possibly adding interactions between task, method and session. Is this a
repeated measures analysis or equivalent to a repeated measures analysis?

If not, how should I analyse these data using SAS's repeated measures
option?

Kind regards,
   Kasper Hornbæk/
   kash(at)diku.dk