Enfilade,

Are you making any assumptions about the joint distribution of X and Z?
If they are independent, or even uncorrelated,   E(dx*dz^2)= Edx*Edz^2 = 0.

I assume you are not making that assumption or it would be too easy :).
On the other hand, let Z be standard normal and  c such that
Pr(abs(Z)>c)=1/2.
Let X = 1 if abs(Z)>c, 0 otherwise . Then
E(dx*dz^2)= 1/2*(1-1/2) E(Z|Z^2>c) + 1/2*(0-1/2) E(Z|Z^2<=c) which is
positive
even with px=.5.

To get a nice expression, it may be necessary to make some additonal
assumptions or settle for a linear approximation.

Regards,
Ellen Hertz