Hi,
I am a norwegian PhD student within the field of process control,
and in 7 days I am going to defend my thesis. One part of the "exam" is
to give a lecture on subject which is unknown to me. Six days ago I
received the title:

"Exploratory Process Data Analysis"

Focus is on methods and theory for the data-processing stage of model
developement. Issues should include nonlinear filtering techniques,
robust statistics, redundant techniques for data analysis, data
reconciliation, and graphical examination of data. In other words, the
process from raw data until model identification.

As far as I know, there is a huge amont of litterature on all these
issues. Does anyone know of  books, papers or webpages which give a
survey over this field?

I'll be appreciated for any information.

Jostein Vada