Milo Schield wrote:

> I agree with Dennis that students need to be exposed to the use of Bayesian
> priors within the process of teaching classical hypothesis testing.

Using Bayesian priors can be very difficult for some students. (Why  do
we take the
uniform prior ??? )

For to teach decission making in the class, I have made some WWW-pages .

If you have Netscape 4 or better (this is  not for IE-users), pleace
look my DHTML-pages

http://noppa5.pc.helsinki.fi/koe/dhtml.html

and there

Making decissions 1 (Critical value)
Making decissions 2 (Probability)

Some of my students said "it  was usefull".

Regards

Juha Puranen

--
Juha Puranen