Hi everyone.. My dad uses this really old software from 1990 called "Cricket Graph" on
the
macintosh. Ever since he upgraded to a newer mac he cant get the thing to work. If I
recall,
computer associates made a newer version sometime in 1994.  I tried to do a web search
but
couldn't turn up anything.  If anyone knows what happened to this line of software,
let me
know.  or else i'll have to tell him to learn SAS or something of that sort :)

thanks!

--
-----
Young H. Lee

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It wastes your time and annoys the pig."