There are several recent updates to my Latent Structure Analysis web
pages. The main ones are as follows:

1.  The Latent Class Analysis web site has moved.  The new URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax

The old site at xoom.com will be retained, but updates will mostly be
made only on the new site.

Several new pages devoted to the subject of diagnosing and modeling
conditional dependence in latent class models will be added within the
next couple of days.

2.  I've added a separate site for Latent Trait Analysis.  The URL for
the main page is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/lta.htm

3.  Also new are a couple of pages on Tetrachoric and Polychoric
correlations.  These contain explanations, examples, references, and
software.  The URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/tetra.htm

If any of these links do not work, please let me know.

--
John Uebersax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/