Michael Atherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

: I will be applying for faculty positions in Education
: this year and I was wondering if any one can
: recommend departments where alternative
: views on education (i.e., non-constructivist)
: are encouraged or supported.

: Thanks.

I don't see this question as being out-of-scope; after all, the position sought
might be in statistics education.  However, I am a member of the American
Educational Research Association, including Division D, as well as the statistics
societies, and I cannot recall a particular department or school of education
being singled out as especially "encouraging".

--
Michael P. Cohen                       home phone   202-232-4651
1615 Q Street NW #T-1                  office phone 202-502-7329