Dear Sir:

Am preparing a manuscript that won't be ready for publication in less than a
year.   Would like to refer its readers to the thread "On-line surveys" in
the EDSTAT archives.   Can you tell me the shelf life of such threads?

Or better yet, I can no longer find the documentation for that news
list/group (I get the terms confused) which was sent me when I joined..
'Twould be very helpful were you to email me the latest as well.

Thanking you for your trouble in advance, I am:

Harley Upchurch