Very strange.

I'm not sure how this job announcement got
posted with a date of AUG 16, I sent it out
much earlier and it did get posted then.

Anyway, if you are interested, the position
is still open and applications should be
directed to

Gary Wilson
UCSF/CAPS
74 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOT to UCSF Human Resources.

Thanks,

<see previous post in thread for full description>