I am looking for the autocorrelation function for a specific kind of
square
wave.    I need the autocorrelation function for a square wave with a
variable duty cycle and a random phase shift along the period with
amplitude -1 to 1.

The autocorrelation function for a square wave with .5 duty cycle is a
triangle wave varying between 0 and .5, repeating every period.

Numerically, I have been able to find the autcorrelation function for a
square wave with greater than and less than .5 duty cycles.  The
functions
look similar to a triangle wave, except that they have flat portions
instead
of peaks on the low part of the graph.

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sasha D. Lanning
Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley