Once again I would like to invite you to visit Second Moment
(http://www.secondmoment.org), a new website for applied statistics and
analytics. This month we are featuring an article titled: Load and
Price Forecasting Using Statistical Methods and Models. The article was
submitted to us by Dr. Michael Smith, a senior lecturer at the
University of Sidney, Australia in the department of Econometrics and
Business Statistics. As always, we welcome your comments. Thank you.

Yong Kim
Second Moment

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.