Hi,
I am writing here in order to seek advice. I am working as a
statistical analyst. I'm a Hong Kong citizen and want to pursue a PhD.
Somebody told me that studying in UK take only 3 years since I have
already got a MPhil, is it the case? I ask this question because
studying in USA may take 5 years, it may be too long for me. Also,
what is the living standard in UK? How much pounds per month is needed
to survive? As I am doing a job now so I need to quit, will I find a
job easily after I have finished the PhD? I study PhD for fun, so I
don't want to take too much risk. One more thing, I want to study
Investment.

Thanks