There is a huge literature on the behavior of stock returns that you should
look at before trying to fit models. A good place to start is chapter 2 of
The Econometrics of Financial Markets by Campbell, Lo and Mackinnlay
(Princeton University Press). Another good source is Modeling Financial Time
Series by Stephen Taylor (Wiley).
Note: Overdifferencing a time series creates spurious correlations so there
is no point trying to model the 2nd, 3rd or higher difference of stock
prices. ez

92n1f0$ji9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:92n1f0$ji9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...