I am pleased to announce that the Volume 9, Number 1 issue of the
Journal of
Statistics Education (JSE) is now available on the World Wide Web.

JSE is an official journal of the American Statistical Association
(ASA), and
is available through the ASA Web site at:

http://www.amstat.org/publications/jse/

I hope that you will find this March 2001 issue of JSE to be
informative.  It
includes articles of interest to K-12 teachers, undergraduate teachers,
and
graduate statistics teachers as well.

We have implemented a new color scheme and a new organization of the
links
that make JSE even more visually appealing and even easier to navigate
than
in the past.

Please note that access to JSE is free.  We are soliciting advertising
that
will appear on the index pages of the site.  If you are interested in
placing
a banner or button advertisement in JSE, please contact JSE at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for reading and for exploring JSE!

I apologize if you receive this announcement more than once.

Statistically yours,

Tom Short
Editor, Journal of Statistics Education
[EMAIL PROTECTED]