I have been teaching an introductory biostatistics course
for graduate students in public health for many years.
This course is intended for first year graduate students
in public health (not Biostatistics students, for whom
a higher level course might be more appropriate).

I've been using for a while the book by Wayne Daniel,
"Biostatistics:  A Foundation for Analysis in the Health Sciences."

I wonder how I might get in touch with others using this
book; maybe to share test questions, share methods of teaching,
etc.  I have at this point quite a file of tests and questions;
others might have similar material.

Thanks.

Bob Hamer
--
--(Signature)      Robert M. Hamer 732 235 4218
  Use my last name @rci.rutgers.edu