Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:36:43 -0400
From: "Rob MacTurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: for students (biology et al.) that hate numbers

Would you happen to have the exact location for the expected proportions of
M&M colors?  I went to the M&M site and couldn't seem to locate it.

Rob MacTurk

"Paul Bernhardt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> You can have them count the colors of candies in bags of M&Ms. The M&M
> web site has the expected proportions published so they can do a
> ChiSquare test against those proportions.

> Instructions for joining and leaving this list and remarks about
> the problem of INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES are available at
>                   http://jse.stat.ncsu.edu/

SR Chandler
Mathematics Faculty
TCC - Moss Campus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://onlinelearning.tcc.vccs.edu/faculty/tcchans/
"Mathematics is the alphabet with which God has written the universe." -- Galileo
Galilei (1564-1642)