I would like to share with you a new creative learning
program suitable for your child.

Let your child learn the creative and enjoyable way!

The latest educational program developed by Hybridsoft,
HybridMaths Series 1, helps children, below the age of 8;
learn numbers and arithmetic concepts the interesting and
novel way!  The interactive learning activities of the program
are designed and developed to promote the child's cognitive,
co-ordination and creative development.  The program also
helps young children to develop a sense of self esteem and
develop good decision making skills.

As parents and educators, you no longer need to worry about
purchasing the appropriate educational software and materials
for your children anymore. You can now download quality and
interesting programs and educational tools from our website directly!
And most importantly, we are offering all these at competitive
prices and great convenience!

To learn more about the program and download the free trial version
for your child to start using today, simply go to
http://www.hybridmaths.com.

Start your child on this creative learning program today!

Sincerely,

J. Neo
Chief MarComs Officer
Hybridsoft
For any inquiries, simply email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].

P.S. Please feel free to forward this information to interested friends,
        family and associates so that their children can benefit from this
        program too.