Hello,

I haven't touched statistics for years but now i got a problem like this:

Toss a fair coin n times.  Let A denote the maximum run length, i.e. the
largest number of consecutive heads we get among the n tosses.

Find P(A=2) analytically (not by simulation) for the case n=5.

That's all of the question. Please forgive me because i feel ashamed to ask
my peers about this "simple" question, but i really can't remember how to
understand this question.

Thanks in advance...