On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Rich Ulrich wrote in part:

> It has been my impression (from google) that CA is more popular
> in European journals than in the US, so there might be better
> sites out there in a language I don't read.

("CA" = correspondence analysis,
 ou en francais  analyse des correspondances)

In Canada, and to a lesser extent in the U.S., correspondence analysis is
also known under the name "dual scaling".  For references consult
Professor Emeritus Shizuhiko Nishisato of the University of Toronto:
Shizuhiko Nishisato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
                                                                -- Don.
 Donald F. Burrill                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 184 Nashua Road, Bedford, NH 03110                          603-471-7128