The EdPsy program at Penn State is now recruiting for a faculty member
strong in quantitative skills, particularly in Measurement ... to begin
Fall Semester 2002. This is a regular tenure track line at the appointment
level of Assistant or Associate Professor level.

Until our College of Education webpage posts the official job advertisement
(and it is posted to locations like AERA.NET, etc.), I have TEMPORARILY
posted this job notice at the following site:

http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/Meas1.htm

If you have any questions, please do NOT address them to the list ... but,
send me a note at:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dennis roberts, educational psychology, penn state university
208 cedar, AC 8148632401, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm