I have a dataset which has about 35 column.  Many of the cells have missing
values.  Since MINITAB recognizes the missing values, I can perform the
statistical work I need to do and don't need to worry about the missing
values.  However, I would like to be able to obtain the subset of
observations
which MINITAB used for its calculations.  I would like to be able to create
a worksheet with only the rows from my dataset which do NOT contain any
missing values.

I cannot seem to find any way to do this (except manually, YUCK). Does
anyone have any ideas? suggestions?

Here is an greatly simplified version of my problem:

      C1       C2         C3      C4
1     1           2          1          2
2     2           *          *          3
3     3           3          4          2
4      0          1          *          5
5      1          *           1         8
6      2          2           3         7

I am looking for a command, or set of commands which will provide me with
the subset of the above data consisting of:

      C1       C2         C3      C4
1     1           2          1          2
2     3           3          4          2
3     2          2           3         7

Many thanks, in advance