of course, the typical software program, when doing regression analysis ...
prints out a summary ANOVA table ... so, there is one place to start ...

At 10:52 AM 12/11/01 -0500, Wuensch, Karl L wrote:
>For a demonstration of the equivalence of regression and traditional ANOVA,
>just point your browser to
>http://core.ecu.edu/psyc/wuenschk/StatHelp/ANOVA=reg.rtf.

dennis roberts, educational psychology, penn state university
208 cedar, AC 8148632401, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm